You Are Reading

OUGD505 - What is Good - Final Posters (1)



I played around with some different ways of working back into the photographic images of the collages but in the end I just felt like the original version would be better than trying to overwork something and having a worse result.




This was the final image for This is England. I edited the balance of the image and just touched up certain areas to make sure it was as clean and neat as it possibly could be. This could then be taken further into a larger distribution of the posters.


In Context 





Heres how the posters would appear in context within a frame. You can see where i've added the body copy to make clearer the details of the exhibition. I wanted it to be fairly subtle in the fact it doesn't take over the poster,  but at the same time, be able to be read if needed. 









Larger Scale Formats


For obvious reasons, I could only mock up these larger scale formats of the same promotional posters. This helps reassure how the identity will be applied in a real life situation...



I altered the dimensions of the poster so it would still work in this completely different elongated format of the vinyl banner. I used an image of my own for this and mocked it up to the best of my abilities, adding shadows to make it look more realistic. 


Another format would be a bus stop and this gives an idea of how the neon colour can stand out in an everyday environment. This is a stock image i then mocked up on. 



Large Scale Banner.






Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.