You Are Reading

OUGD505 - What Is Good - Final Crit Presentation & Feedback

PDF Presentation 








Feedback 

This was the final presentation for the crit which I spoke through to the rest of the group. Because I only had some of the elements printed and made, it was important that I gave a good pitch in order to get my project across in the best possible way.

I like using PDF Presentations like this to help me talk through my work. The large full bleed images help me give me key words and elements I need to talk about whilst presenting as well as give visuals to help explain more clearly what it is i'm talking about.

The feedback I received was amazing and I definitely wasn't expecting the level of complements I received about my concept across the product range. I was really happy about this because I feel i've put a lot into this particular project ands it's good to see it getting appreciation.

I didn't really get a lot of criticism, just tips on how to take it forward, some of which was really useful when going forward and creating some of the final products which i hadn't already. Probably the most successful crit iv'e ever had here so i'm very pleased.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.