You Are Reading

OUGD505 - What Is Good - Wristbands


Design 







I needed to keep the wristbands pretty simple because of the purpose they served. I kept the to a repeated pattern of my two logos. This would mean that it can be easily read all the way around the wrist when placed in position. I had to leave a large space at the right hand side of the design, because for most peoples wrists this would be covered up with the other side of the wristband. 


Finals




I got these externally printed because it was around £2.00 for 30, so I figured this was cheaper and more effective than me trying to make these myself. I'm guessing that they already have the plain wristbands and then feed them through a standard printer.



I was actually really impressed with the results of these. The ink used has a glossy quality which is similar effects to 





In Context










Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.