You Are Reading

Responsive - Bacardi Brief - Type Experiments & Website Layout

I decided to come up with some placement of type experiments for the back of the bottle and for the general branding of bacardi. I wanted to keep a modern commercial look which is why I went for this particular style. I also think it's bringing the traditions of Bacardi up to date.




_____Type Layout Experiments







____Bottle Mock-Ups Reverse 


I wanted to use this style of type on the back of the bottle and through into the packaging. It's still quite early rough stages but I decided to mock it up on the back of the bottle to see how it may work. I'm not convinced with this yet, so maybe it needs slightly re-working. 







____Website Idea 

 I wanted to keep the theme of the layout of items through from the packaging and box transferring across channels to be interactive for the website. Initially, I wanted it so the user can pick up and drag the items around which will lead them into certain areas of content explaining the brand and promoting it. I kept this vintage style of both colour scheme and simple illustrations to help get my message across.

















____Website Mock-Ups 



The website will be split into these illustraions which will be the links to different sections on the page. 


The user will be able to scroll through the images then hover over them to produce a rollover effect that will lead them to clicking it. 


Once clicked, and informative box will popup above the illustrations which will inlucde information on that particular section of the website. Each Item shown will be relevant to the content. For example, the bottle illustration will like to information about the brand 'Bacardi Original' and this will contain photographic images and content of the bottle and brand. 









Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.