You Are Reading

OUGD404 // Type & Grid // Re-visited (2)

I decide to try a few of my thumbnail designs as layouts in InDesign. I took the images from my original scans to use here...




A little bit annoyed that i scanned in the DPS after i put the red lines on but i will have to work with them. I may cut some of the images out to re-create my thumbnail designs. 



I will also be using the page before the article as reference so i will merge the title and sub title into my DPS.

I created another 18 thumbnail designs using a blue and red pen. I wanted to continue the style of the riso-graph print through to my actual design and i did this by thinking about it right from my thumbnail designs working in these colours. I then starting putting together a couple of my thumbnail designs in InDesign...


My first effort is simple but fairly effective. I like the use of red and blue colours in order to create the scattered layout.

I then moved onto some of my other layout designs, playing around with hierarchy of type and layout designs...















Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.