You Are Reading

OUGD505 - What Is Good - Final Photoshoot

Set-Up





For the Final Photo shoot of all the products, I shot against a mid-grey background. I thought because there was both white and black in the work along with the pink stock, this would be a suitable backdrop for all the work to stand out on. I also wanted the fluorescence of the pink to stand out and photograph well, so I used two tungsten lights with diffusers on to make the light subtle but enough to make the stock shine. I also played around with the camera settings and used a combination of a standard 18-55mm lens and a closer macro lens to get some detailed shots. I'm fairly pleased with how these came out. Here's some of the best images;













And also a PDF of the images which I edited to use in my final presentations;


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.