You Are Reading

Responsive - Hellfire - Final Product

I decided to make up the bottle for the Hellfire Brief to give a clearer representation of how it might look in a working environment. I used a heavy duty stock which also had a gloss for the label which gave it a realistic look for the bar / exhibition environment. I used the same shapes for the front and back labels, printed these off and applied glue to the bottles. I also applied another longer peice around the top of the bottle for the neck label...






I included the wooden background and metal tin to help give the product some context to sit in. It also reaches out to the selected audience. I applied the logo to the metal bucket to make the concept and product range stronger. 











Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.