You Are Reading

OUGD505 - What Is Good - Concept Crit

Today I took part in the first Concept Crit for the What Is Good Brief. Here are the design sheets that I took into the Crit.








This was really useful because it gave me the chance to get some vital feedback where I need it. I now realise that I've got a good amount of research about British Film and the reason why I'm doing what i'm doing, but I could do with researching a little bit more into facts and statistics about certain films, especially more recent films. 

I got good feedback about the range of ideas that I had and people seemed to think my concept was strong. I was told that the projection was the best idea, particularly projecting the signage and way finding systems onto the wall. This was good because it relates to film as well as saving on costs because the budget is obviously low in the UK. 

People also seemed to like the idea of using the Bright Pink and Black once I had reasoning behind it and felt that it would be a good way of helping the event stand out, whilst still keeping cost down. 

I just need to get on with more research then start to put some solid designs together in order to progress further...




Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.