You Are Reading

Responsive - Bacardi Brief - Cuban Flag / Wood Experiments

I had an idea of incorporating the wooden crate with the cuban flag and logo I had created so decided to mock this up to see if it could work. I liked the idea of the wooden panels making up the lines in the cuban flag so using this as references, I used a few different brushes to create this textured effect onto wood. 



I think this looks a little it tacky but It gives me an idea of what it could look like. I would like to experiment with actual paint on wooden panel to give it a really authentic look and I feel this could be a successful route to take. 






























Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.