You Are Reading

OUGD406 // Its Your Choice // Development

I Started work on the back cover. I wanted to keep it pretty simple having numerous quotes that i had collected and liked the most. This way, this will be the first thing people see depending on where the newspaper is placed (front/back). I layered the quotes with red text over blue images to keep the same consistent theme throughout...










I also added a logo/website both for me and newspaper club which is where i will be printing the newspaper. Keeping to the red/blue colour scheme as well as all the image sources used in the newspaper.






Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.