You Are Reading

How to // Website Development

I mocked up some pages of the website that would accompany the app with some help from other members of my group.

I decided to go with this basic border for the website. Black page, to match the app. I also decided to go with a simple white line top and bottom of the content page. This would look something like this...


I then went onto adding some content. I added the page links at the top of the page, then created a basic home page...


I feel that this simple layout works really well and fits nicely with the app.

I added the logo that Abbas created to the centre of the homepage just to keep it really simple and clear.

I also added two icons to the bottom left of the page. This is of a Smart Phone and an envelope to symbolise the links to the two pages. 

As we will not only be including a downloadable App but also, for those who do not have a smartphone, a shopping guide that you add you send for. This will mean you can carry it around with you while shopping and use the information when speaking to jewellers and sellers to give you a better knowledge and help you feel more confident.

I went on to create the layout of these pages, just to show how this would look...


Downloadable App Page


Shopping Guide Page






Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.