You Are Reading

How to // Creating the App Interface // Ring Styles and Settings

With the majority of the app now complete, there are still a few elements needed to include. As i have created pretty much all of the app interface and pictograms up to now, Luke created the pictograms and diagrams for the ring settings and the ring styles which are really good. He's managed to create them in the same style as mine which is really good because the App with still have the same consistent look. You can see Luke's designs on his blog HERE.

Beloware the designs that luke created and sent over to me to fit into my interface design...



As you can see, really nice designs. 

All i had to do was to alter them slightly to fit my design. 

As you can see from the final pages below, I just changed parts of the type to fit. Mainly the Body copy and also the layout. I also altered the layout ever so slightly just so it fit better into my design...




This meant that i would also have to create icons for these two pages and add them to the home page.

I just decided to use some of luke's pictograms for the icons as they fitted perfectly. I layered them onto my icon template then added them to the home page...


Ring Styles Icon


Ring Setting Icon





Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.