You Are Reading

Alphabet Soup - Typeface - New Typeface


Some ideas iv'e been getting down involving more 'cartoon' like conceptions of hair. I've tried a few types out to base my font from but 'BLACKOAK STD' seemed to work the best for what i was trying to do. I used the same basic idea as the last font i begin to create, and again tried to add elements of other aspects of josh's personality, so it wasn't so literally about his hair. 



I then went on to create a more refined typeface, based off my ideas from the design sheets.Tried to keep the same style throughout, and i think this has worked as well as my last idea, and would also look good at a smaller scale, which could be a problem with my other idea. I will now have to compare both routes i have decided to take, creating my font, and see which one works best, and serves the purpose it is meant to. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.